Associate Professor: Kyoko Namura
She studies thermo-plasmonic and photo-acoustic properties of noble metal nanoparticles. Especially, she is now interested in microfluidic control using thermoplasmonic Marangoni effect.
Building C3, Room c2S12
Kyoto daigaku-Katsura, Nishikyo-ku
Kyoto 615-8540, Japan
TEL +81-75-383-3697 / FAX +81-75-383-3697
✴Add “.kyoto-u.ac.jp” after each e-mail address.
- Doctor of Engineering
- Kyoto University, Kyoto, JAPAN
Dissertation: Studies on Photothermal Conversion by Noble Metal Nanoparticles.
- Master of Engineering
- Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University, Kyoto, JAPAN
Dissertation: Control of Photoacoustic Emission from Au Nanoparticles.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering, Kyoto University, Kyoto, JAPAN
Dissertation: Fabrication and Photothermal Properties of Combinatorial Local Plasmon Resonators.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Micro Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University, Kyoto, JAPAN.
- J S P S Research Fellow DC1.
- ・ Photothermal conversion properties of nano-structured thin films and their application to microfluidics.